Buying in Warrington
Are you on the hunt for a property hotspot? Look no further than Warrington. While Manchester and Liverpool are always in demand, savvy home buyer are taking notice of Warrington’s potential.
Don’t miss out – there are plenty of factors that make this town a smart choice. Let us unlock the potential of Warrington for you!
Travelling in Warrington
Warrington’s central location makes it an ideal spot for commuters to both Manchester and Liverpool. The town is also situated near major motorways (sometimes, not always great!) and train stations, making travel within the UK easy.
Jobs in Warrington
With two major cities nearby, Warrington has access to a wide range of job opportunities in various industries, including finance, healthcare, and technology. There are also many local businesses that provide employment opportunities.
Living in Warrington
Warrington offers a high quality of life, with a good range of amenities, restaurants, shops, and entertainment options. The town boasts several parks and nature reserves, as well as a strong sense of community.
Affordable Housing in Warrington
Warrington offers affordable housing options compared to larger cities like Manchester and Liverpool, with a range of properties available to suit different budgets.
Things to do in Warrington
- Visit Warrington Museum & Art Gallery: This museum features a collection of art and artefacts from around the world and a section dedicated to the history of Warrington.
- Go shopping at Golden Square Shopping Centre: This indoor shopping centre boasts over 100 stores, including many high street brands and restaurants.
- Explore Walton Hall and Gardens: This stately home and gardens offer a picturesque setting for walks, picnics, and wildlife spotting.
- Catch a game at Warrington Wolves Rugby League Club: This professional rugby league club is based in Warrington and plays home games at the Halliwell Jones Stadium.
- Enjoy a night out at the Parr Hall: This historic venue hosts a range of live music and comedy events throughout the year.
- Visit Gulliver’s World Theme Park: This family-friendly theme park offers rides, attractions, and shows for all ages.
- Take a trip to Grappenhall Heys Walled Garden: This restored garden features a variety of plants and flowers, as well as a tea room and gift shop.
- Watch a movie at Cineworld Warrington or Odeon Luxe Warrington: This modern cinema complex features multiple screens and comfortable seating.
- Walk along the Sankey Canal: This historic canal offers a scenic route for walking or cycling and is home to a variety of wildlife.
- Go Bowling at Tenpin or Superbowl Warrington: Whether it’s a Birthday party, social night out, or family get-together, our entertainment centres are bursting with activities.
For more information, click here.
Schools in Warrington
Primary Schools in Warrington
- Beamont Primary School
- Broomfields Junior School
- Dallam Community Primary School
- Grappenhall Heys Community Primary School
- Locking Stumps Community Primary School
- St. Barnabas Church of England Primary School
- St. Benedict’s Catholic Primary School
- St. Elphin’s Church of England Primary School
- St. Margaret’s Primary School
- Woolston Community Primary School
Secondary Schools in Warrington
- Bridgewater High School
- Kings Leadership Academy
- Lymm High School
- Padgate Academy
- Penketh High School
- St Gregory’s Catholic High School
Colleges & Universities in Warrington
- Priestley College
- Warrington & Vale Royal College
- University Centre Warrington
- UTC Warrington
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. For more information, click here.